Transforming Teachers: Above and Beyond™
Programmatic Early Childhood Consultation
- Visits to the child care program from an early childhood consultant to provide overall programmatic support (as determined by Director/Home Childcare Provider).
- General suggestions on how to enhance the social / emotional experiences for all children.
- Coaching and support for teachers to help them better understand young children’s behaviors and development and to increase knowledge in the field of early childhood.
- Support for teachers to help them remain refreshed and focused in their work.
- Phone consultations for parents who choose to speak with an early childhood specialist.
- Research-based information for parents and providers on early childhood.
Available when there is an infant, toddler, or young child who you and/or a parent may be concerned about. The Child-Focused Consultation includes observations with parent written consent.
Reach out to learn more.